Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

He played on for 5 minutes after the injury, including some full on sprints. Clutching at straws, does this mean it's perhaps a more minor metatarsal injury - i.e. hairline crack or something? Or can we not draw any conclusions? I'd have thought you'd be unable to walk if it was at the more serious end of the spectrum? Does anyone know?

It's unlucky but these things happen, we just have to get on with it.
At least it stops the media circus surrounding Aguero and Kelechi can get back into the fold. Let's be honest too, it's next season now where Jesus will make more impact.

It's all about fine lines, did he need to start last night????

Easy saying after the event but I bet Pep was toying with the idea
yes , we should keep him on the bench to make sure he never gets injured, in fact we should let him watch from the stands just to be sure

he could become the official club mascot

div....

It's all about fine lines, did he need to start last night????

Easy saying after the event but I bet Pep was toying with the idea

Yeah, let's risk playing an out of form Aguero or Iheanacho whilst trying to capitalise on the opportunity to leapfrog three rivals in the league just in case a freak injury happens.

Fine lines my arse, every match is important between now and the end of the season and we can't hold back just in case.

He played on for 5 minutes after the injury, including some full on sprints. Clutching at straws, does this mean it's perhaps a more minor metatarsal injury - i.e. hairline crack or something? Or can we not draw any conclusions? I'd have thought you'd be unable to walk if it was at the more serious end of the spectrum? Does anyone know?

Nope. Check Gundogan against Watford, he played on for a few minutes. Although I obviously hope there's a late season miracle on it's way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.