Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

We are cursed with new signings lately they all get crocked as soon as they get here, he will be a huge loss!

Don't know about the playing on bit, but I thought it strange the medical guys let him out his boot back on, or again is it better for breaks that they did??

He did the injury on 8 minutes 30 ish and went off after 13 minutes, having done a few sprints, and should have been awarded a free kick when he burst through on goal and was dragged back - remember? He looked for all the world like he was going to run it off.

He played on for 5 minutes after the injury, including some full on sprints. Clutching at straws, does this mean it's perhaps a more minor metatarsal injury - i.e. hairline crack or something? Or can we not draw any conclusions? I'd have thought you'd be unable to walk if it was at the more serious end of the spectrum? Does anyone know?
Depending on which metatarsal fracture, most probably with rolled foot as he was indicating it is 5th metatarsal and in many cases individuals can walk with pain but recovery is still 6-8 weeks.

We are cursed with new signings lately they all get crocked as soon as they get here, he will be a huge loss!

Doesnt always help the stats that most of them (granted not Gabby) were crocked before we bought them....I have to say I have yet to see any club that can rival us for the number of new signings whose career have been blighted by injuries before theyve even started.....Santa Cruz, Bojinov, Jovetic, sorry have to include Gundogan in there, Delph, Kompany had an awful injury record at Hamburg weve actually been lucky with him....... I know this is a Jesus trail and he doesnt fit in here but our record in this regard is pretty damn poor most would admit

Depending on which metatarsal fracture, most probably with rolled foot as he was indicating it is 5th metatarsal and in many cases individuals can walk with pain but recovery is still 6-8 weeks.

I'm starting to think 6-8 weeks is one of the more positive possible outcomes :-(

Huge loss, no two ways about it. Kun needs to step up big time because we only really have Kelechi behind him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.