Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Bollox but at least it's something that once fixed shouldn't affect him longer term(?)

I'm guessing 6 weeks minimum but we'll wait and see.

If only we had the most prolific goalscorer that the PL has ever seen as back up!

I
yes , we should keep him on the bench to make sure he never gets injured, in fact we should let him watch from the stands just to be sure

he could become the official club mascot

div....
indeed. If I may quote a little Thomas Aquinas
'If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever.

Typical city strikes again. I just hope aguero will see this as a chance to prove once again that he is undeniably number 1 until he sees fit to give it up.

We will be fine, disappointing but every team has injuries. We have plenty of other options available. Keep positive.

Bollox but at least it's something that once fixed shouldn't affect him longer term(?)

I'm guessing 6 weeks minimum but we'll wait and see.

If only we had the most prolific goalscorer that the PL has ever seen as back up!
Top two most prolific in fact :)

ONE AND ONLY upside of this is that Iheanacho will get one more chance to prove himself.

Really disappointing news, i don't know how minor a fracture can be, but hopefully it's the most minor of minor fractures and he's back in time to play a big role in the rest of the season.

Looking at the fixtures, the timing could have been worse with an international break coming up.

He played on for 5 minutes after the injury, including some full on sprints. Clutching at straws, does this mean it's perhaps a more minor metatarsal injury - i.e. hairline crack or something? Or can we not draw any conclusions? I'd have thought you'd be unable to walk if it was at the more serious end of the spectrum? Does anyone know?

Don't know about the playing on bit, but I thought it strange the medical guys let him out his boot back on, or again is it better for breaks that they did??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.