Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Well, him being out will at least end the transfer speculation around Aguero. That is, of course, unless Guardiola is insane and does decide to sell him on in close season (in his prime).

I honestly wonder how some people cope in the real world. (Assuming they post genuine thoughts and are really blues)

Last edited:
I think the upturn in results and performances was partly down to him but also down to Sane finding form and Sterling coming back to form. If those two keep on doing what they have been doing then Aguero will score goals. I am still not sure on Sergio's state of mind currently and whether he wants to be here long term but he is a goal scorer.

Combine that with a defence that looks more secure without Bravo behind them and we look more solid.

De Bruyne needs to start chipping in with more goals too. Been a disappointing season goals wise for him with his talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.