Gabriel Jesus (injury concern)

He is not lucky our gabby,anyone thinking nico did it on purpose are mental
I'm sure he didn't mean to cause any damage but anyone thinking he didn't purposely leave a little on the challenge would be the mental ones.

I'm sure he didn't mean to cause any damage but anyone thinking he didn't purposely leave a little on the challenge would be the mental ones.
He's a centre half and there's no friendlies with your rivals. Happy to see him leave a little on the challenge.

He's a centre half and there's no friendlies with your rivals. Happy to see him leave a little on the challenge.
But that wasn't what I was replying to. Karen said he didn't do it on purpose and my argument is that he did - for precisely the reasons you've just stated.

It's just odd that he never goes for anyone else like this. Maybe a nasty challenge here and there but he's never singled someone out while he's been here and that's what he seems to do when he comes up against Gabriel.

I certainly don't expect him to take it easy just because they're teammates at club level but it seems Otamendi actually goes out of his way to get him.

Pity he's not shown this in the games we lost this season, doesn't sound too bad if not detected straight away may only be a hairline crack so will be fine in 4/5 weeks as only a kid and will heal quickly.

It's just odd that he never goes for anyone else like this. Maybe a nasty challenge here and there but he's never singled someone out while he's been here and that's what he seems to do when he comes up against Gabriel.

I certainly don't expect him to take it easy just because they're teammates at club level but it seems Otamendi actually goes out of his way to get him.
Cleaned out the big nose rag a few times last season, was the only player to give it back to the Arse in the semi final, maybe you're suffering from a dose of confirmation bias there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.