Gabriel Jesus (injury concern)

This Craig fella is a bellend. Jesus is in the hospital right now, informed by coach Tite in the presser.

Also, Jesus was badly stomped by the other central defender, Maidana, in the same spot he had a fracture. He had some great passes and created chances, far from a mare.

Ota was a class amateur boxer before he signed his pro papers, I'll give you 10/1 on Dinho.

Fair enough and probably looking at the size of Ferna, that 10/1 is pretty safe for you

However, Otamendis 'boxing past' did little for him when Costa utterly rag dolled him and took the piss at the Etihad
He is a girls blouse on the pitch, a few sliding tackles against skinny wingers won't change my opinion on that
He's the worst 'tough' guy ive ever seen play for us; and weve had Joey Barton FFS

Ota was a class amateur boxer before he signed his pro papers, I'll give you 10/1 on Dinho.

Some class boxers have glass a chin.

Can't say I know of many good Argentinian boxers.

I heard Fernando is an expert in Capoeira.

Generous odds :)

Some class boxers have glass a chin.

Can't say I know of many good Argentinian boxers.

I heard Fernando is an expert in Capoeira.

Generous odds :)
Did a bit of Capoeira, very definition of glass chin against a peek and boo boxer :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.