Gabriel Jesus (injury concern)

Some class boxers have glass a chin.

Can't say I know of many good Argentinian boxers.

I heard Fernando is an expert in Capoeira.

Generous odds :)

Carlos Monzon, Oscar Bonanvena, Luis Firpo, Jorge Ahmunda, Louis Matthysse, Marcus Maidana, Victor Galindez, Sergio martinez, Hugo Corro.

Fair enough and probably looking at the size of Ferna, that 10/1 is pretty safe for you

However, Otamendis 'boxing past' did little for him when Costa utterly rag dolled him and took the piss at the Etihad
He is a girls blouse on the pitch, a few sliding tackles against skinny wingers won't change my opinion on that
He's the worst 'tough' guy ive ever seen play for us; and weve had Joey Barton FFS
When has he ever said he is a tough guy? because he has tatts and looks tough it does not mean he is,that's how you perceive him so thats your problem

Seriously? Why on earth does he fling himself to the ground at the slightest contact then??

The worst faux hard-man since....Kolarov.
He's trying to get someone sent off? Last I looked there weren't any red cards in boxing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.