Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul McCartney appearing in a summer transfer window now, not to be seen again for another 12 months

Jesus’s first choice this summer is a move to Arsenal. Sounds very much like it’ll happen in the next few weeks as Arsenal are serious on signing him too.

I’m sure the Felix (Isco) roadshow will return next summer though

Yeah was just throwing that out there even though I feel Jesus really wants Arsenal which ticks a lot of boxes for him like getting to start for Brazil come the World Cup this winter.. just hope we get a decent fee 40m+ which will be a good fee for a players who hardly played last season and one year left.

Jesus’s first choice this summer is a move to Arsenal. Sounds very much like it’ll happen in the next few weeks as Arsenal are serious on signing him too.

I’m sure the Felix (Isco) roadshow will return next summer though

Hopefully the Felix roadshow can happen THIS summer mate ;-)

Hopefully the Felix roadshow can happen THIS summer mate ;-)

Why?

I keep seeing lots of Felix fanboys on the forum, but no-one has yet managed to even really tell me who he's replacing. For what he'd cost, he isn't sitting on the bench. So are we dropping 100 million pound Grealish for him? Or Foden? Or Haaland? Or KDB? Or Bernardo? I won't mention Sterling or Mahrez because ultimately those 2 get regular bouts of serious disrespect from a lot of people and are being sold every summer according to those who constantly covet shiny new toys.

The world is full of talented footballers and Manchester City can't buy them all. We have an incredible squad and have won 4 of the last 5 titles. This sort of Football Manager thinking is entirely contrary to the way in which the club operates IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah was just throwing that out there even though I feel Jesus really wants Arsenal which ticks a lot of boxes for him like getting to start for Brazil come the World Cup this winter.. just hope we get a decent fee 40m+ which will be a good fee for a players who hardly played last season and one year left.

I reckon we'll get 40 million pounds for him plus some add ons. Who knows though, I let the accountants worry about the accounting. Getting Haaland and Alvarez in means we can afford to let Jesus go without breaking stride.

Why?

I keep seeing lots of Felix fanboys on the forum, but no-one has yet managed to even really tell me who he's replacing. For what he'd cost, he isn't sitting on the bench. So are we dropping 100 million pound Grealish for him? Or Foden? Or Haaland? Or KDB? Or Bernardo? I won't mention Sterling or Mahrez because ultimately those 2 get regular bouts of serious disrespect from a lot of people and are being sold every summer according to those who constantly covet shiny new toys.

There world is full of talented footballers and Manchester City can't buy them all. We have an incredible squad and have won 4 of the last 5 titles. This sort of Football Manager thinking is entirely contrary to the way in which the club operates IMO.

I would only want him if sterling left which is entirely plausible this summer? I really don’t think city will let it drag on past a certain date and risk losing out on say £50m this summer and the wages saved? I personally think Felix is more talented than Sterling and would flourish under Pep and it help start the next generation of star squad build alongside Haaland, Foden and hopefully Bellingham next summer.

Why?

There world is full of talented footballers and Manchester City can't buy them all. We have an incredible squad and have won 4 of the last 5 titles. This sort of Football Manager thinking is entirely contrary to the way in which the club operates IMO.
We know we want a left back and D.M. so that sounds like the couple Khaldoon mentioned. If he doesn't expect Sterling to go and need replacing I can't see why fans expect it. Even if he does go I'm not convinced he'd be replaced, and probably not by Felix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.