Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know we want a left back and D.M. so that sounds like the couple Khaldoon mentioned. If he doesn't expect Sterling to go and need replacing I can't see why fans expect it. Even if he does go I'm not convinced he'd be replaced, and probably not by Felix.
Agree. But quite a few like to play football manager.

We know we want a left back and D.M. so that sounds like the couple Khaldoon mentioned. If he doesn't expect Sterling to go and need replacing I can't see why fans expect it. Even if he does go I'm not convinced he'd be replaced, and probably not by Felix.

Sterling won't get sold and even if he were to be, there would be almost no chance that City then suddenly panic and go and buy an attacker. Anyone who thinks that has paid almost no attention to the way Pep works IMO.

I would only want him if sterling left which is entirely plausible this summer? I really don’t think city will let it drag on past a certain date and risk losing out on say £50m this summer and the wages saved? I personally think Felix is more talented than Sterling and would flourish under Pep and it help start the next generation of star squad build alongside Haaland, Foden and hopefully Bellingham next summer.
Spot on,a definite upgrade.

And,irrepective of snidey statement,both he and Mahrez would be the obvious candidates for replacement.

I would only want him if sterling left which is entirely plausible this summer? I really don’t think city will let it drag on past a certain date and risk losing out on say £50m this summer and the wages saved? I personally think Felix is more talented than Sterling and would flourish under Pep and it help start the next generation of star squad build alongside Haaland, Foden and hopefully Bellingham next summer.

The classic "upgrade" button has been pushed ;)

Was pushed last summer too when we were chasing Grealish, only it didn't quite work out like that in the end. I think it was Ferguson who once said "some people always think the cow in the next field is prettier than the cow in their field". Always makes me laugh when I think about that saying.

Which is all fine, even do it myself and come up with formations Pep will probably never use. It's part of the summer transfer thread fun, the thing is though don't expect these things then be disappointed when what you had in your head doesn't happen and blame Txiki.

Personally I think it's high time the club replaced Isco!

If Gabby is determined to leave then he leaves us some fantastic memories, many of them in big games. He has been a fantastic squad member from the day he arrived never giving anything but 100%. It will be doubly sad if both he and Zinny leave but time moves on and they both want more game time. Both are worth £40/50m and I hope if we are to sell, that is what we value them at. Multiple PL winners and shaped by the best coach football has seen.

Saying Felix can replace Sterling isn't quite right. They are completely different players with different roles and skill sets. It's the same as saying he could replace Gabby. They just don't offer the same things at all.

Felix would have been a better alternative to Grealish but Jack's here and not going anywhere soon.

If Gabby is determined to leave then he leaves us some fantastic memories, many of them in big games. He has been a fantastic squad member from the day he arrived never giving anything but 100%. It will be doubly sad if both he and Zinny leave but time moves on and they both want more game time. Both are worth £40/50m and I hope if we are to sell, that is what we value them at. Multiple PL winners and shaped by the best coach football has seen.
Zinchenko is worth £30m+ but you just know we’d do a deal for £15-20m to get Zinchenko a move he wants

Don't go, Jesus.
tumblr_lrvm5lAtJ51qggdq1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.