Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t one of the reasons he might prefer Arse is because Edu is a coach there and is close to Tite the Brasil National Team manager?
Yes. I’d also put money on Tite taking over from Arteta not long after the WC if their season isn’t being great

Gabby has more upside than FFS and Raz combined. Take the cash for them, solidify more playing time for Jeezer.
i think Gabby is far more consistent, but is more replaceable than Sterling, Raz offers that something different as per the first goal against Villa - i dont see Gabby doing that.

i think Gabby is far more consistent, but is more replaceable than Sterling, Raz offers that something different as per the first goal against Villa - i dont see Gabby doing that.
Guessing you didn’t watch Gabby at the beginning of the season, then?

He can put in a cross also, that's what wingers do.
He's leaving for more playing time and an increase in salary.
Good luck to him whoever he decides to join.

Wouldn't want to see him playing in that team.

Terrible style and tactics. He's better than that .
Perfect player for that team, technically very good and incredible workrate/attitude, lot's of ways to skin a cat, their style is not for me but I can respect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.