Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind Jesus going for a decent fee, I think he’s a good signing that’ll do well as the main man at any club not trying to compete at the very highest level. He would be a great signing for Arsenal.

Pep loves him, the club love him, the fans love him but there's not much we can do if he wants to be at a club who can assure him the starting 9 position.

Everytime this guy has stepped onto the pitch he has given it his all. He deserves to be happy and content.

If it was me I'd try and convince him for 1 more year and assurances of a starting RW spot alongside Haaland and assess again at the end of next season.
Agree with the sentiment. But I don’t think any player is assured of a spot in our team, with the exception of Ederson

Rather him go abroad as hate seeing decent city players playing against us.

If he does go to Arsenal an interesting take would be some type of swap with Saka. Can see him in that cancello role at LB/WB.

Appreciate Arsenal value him highly, but when has that stopped them being our feeder club ;)

Tuttosport​

Pogba: ‘I’m on my way’
Paul calls his Turin: numerous contacts with his friends in the city to warn them of his return to Juve
Di Maria, Koulibaly and the dream Gabriel Jesus to complete the Bianconeri transfer market

To put that rumoured arsenal contract offer in context it is the same as they were paying Lacazette who has just been released. Hence very affordable. (Cant believe lacazette was earning that much)

Hence wages is covered already.

If they truly want him we should be driving an extremely difficult deal on the fee. They must sign a striker and a good one to take them up from 5th. Good luck to them finding a prem proven or top 5 league winning striker for less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.