Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The English tax was in effect with White. We knew we were overpaying for him. White also had 3 years left on his Brighton deal when we signed him. Gabriel apparently has only one year left after this season & is apparently surplus to requirements at City.
You won't be the only club in for him so I think hell be more than £30m

Mbappe and Haaland?

Yeah, people just don't watch them week in week out.

You can bet your arse people will be getting frustrated with Haaland the second he stops banging them in and has a rough patch.

Kev is the best midfielder on the planet and he's already been deemed "finished" by the great minds of bluemoon on several occasions.

We're all watching these players every week and many are prone to getting frustrated because they totally overplay their shortcomings.

Definitely. Scared of him at the rags

Only question I've got with Antony is that he's a bit of a loose cannon. I don't know if that translates to professionalism or being a difficult personality to work with but he fairly consistently walks the line during matches.

Wonderful player and I'd be concerned if he went to any league rival but I do think he's a bit immature and is incredibly easy to wind up.

I asked you this the other day. Do you not think Palmer is ready to take the next step?

I just don't see Pep throwing him in next season. I think he will get minutes but i think Pep would want a more proven player with more first team games under them. To come in and replace Jesus whos a big asset to our side.

I think Palmer will get the foden treatment a few games here and there sub appearances, until pep thinks he's ready to start games.

The English tax was in effect with White. We knew we were overpaying for him. White also had 3 years left on his Brighton deal when we signed him. Gabriel apparently has only one year left after this season & is apparently surplus to requirements at City.
I’m not very good with Portuguese but I think I heard him say “I’m not going to a club supported by entitled cunts who boo their own players, managers and ex players, and who are supported by a “celebrity“ **** who thinks it’s acceptable to make racist anti-Arab rants”. At least that’s what I think he said

Only question I've got with Antony is that he's a bit of a loose cannon. I don't know if that translates to professionalism or being a difficult personality to work with but he fairly consistently walks the line during matches.

Wonderful player and I'd be concerned if he went to any league rival but I do think he's a bit immature and is incredibly easy to wind up.
Four yellow cards this season for Ajax, nothing extraordinary imo. Yes he is young and has a passionate attitude sometimes, but nothing that scares me. Neymar at the same age was much worse for instance. I’ve also never heard any complaints about his professionalism or relationships within the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.