Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four yellow cards this season for Ajax, nothing extraordinary imo.

If you watch Ajax often he does have a pattern of getting riled up at the most innocuous of challenges. The Neymar comparison is fair as he has the same tendency towards "gamesmanship." But there is a bit more tenacity to him that I like as well as being wonderfully talented and he clearly loves to entertain.

Just not completely sold on him as a personality but maybe I'm reading him wrong. He's quite petulant.

The Brazilian reporter that broke this Jesus to Arsenal story claims now that their offer is to almost double his current wages, from €3.5M to €6M

I’d be appalled if we only got £30m for the hardest working, best defensive forward player around.

There’s a reason Pep plays Jesus in so many big games and he almost always plays well in them.

A very good player, an exceptional team player, who is very underrated… he’s just not a top class finisher but that’s the only thing holding him back.

he has only got 12 months left on his contract though..

I'd rather sell him for a lower fee in exchange for a buyback. Just look at Kelechi with regular game time, Jesus will be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.