Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need his wage off the books. Haaland is getting Aguero + Jesus wages combined. (300k + 150k). Our wage bill is already at £355m per latest accounts and there wont be much revenue growth due to stagnant CL money and matchday revenue replacing deferred income from last accounts. On top of this we need to give new deals for Foden, Rodri and maybe Bernardo.

I think this is the reason he is being shipped by the club.

We need his wage off the books. Haaland is getting Aguero + Jesus wages combined. (300k + 150k). Our wage bill is already at £355m per latest accounts and there wont be much revenue growth due to stagnant CL money and matchday revenue replacing deferred income from last accounts. On top of this we need to give new deals for Foden, Rodri and maybe Bernardo.

Cant see this being right, much easier ways to clear wages and amortise stuff if needed

Would you not sooner have sterlings ‘off the book’, more than gabbys and for me hit his ceiling, easier to make as well!

Would you not sooner have sterlings ‘off the book’, more than gabbys and for me hit his ceiling, easier to make as well!
I agree with this. Sterling (considerably so) & Mahrez would both be on more than Jesus. I’ve felt for some time that I would be prepared to sell both these guys, given their age profile and wages, keep Jesus and allow others already in the squad (JG, Palmer and McAtee) to take more minutes. On the wages front we have lost Torres this season, and as a minimum will lose Ferna and Mendy prior to next season. I think the wages will be fine.

Sterling isn't going without a fight and Gabby seems to have found some new Vigour since we showed our hand in the market...Why not before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.