Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would keep Jesus over Sterling and Mahrez if we were to sign Haaland.
He has been very effective on the wings and his workrate is much better than the others. He would also be useful to play off Haaland if we went for a 4 - 4 - 2 variant at at any point.

I think City would like to keep Jesus.

Its more whether Jesus wants to stay.
I actually think it's down to Sterling and/or Mahrez at this point.

Sterling's future is still really up in the air, and the lack of clarity over his contract means that there's a chance he could run it down in the end. I think if it's clear he's looking to go the club would much rather push him out than Jesus.

Mahrez there aren't any issues with, but there are noises a couple of clubs are sniffing around. I don't think the club wants him to go but if he pushes to move at his current age the club might rather he goes over Jesus.

If neither go (which is very possible too), I fully expect Jesus to be the one to leave as it'd be the simplest to move him on.

I don't expect more than one to go, barring exceptional circumstances.

The guy has been decent lately.. surprised by what Rivaldo has claimed tho

Rivaldo on jesus

Can't wait for haaland to arrive..but should still have a backup right??

I would keep Jesus over Sterling and Mahrez if we were to sign Haaland.
He has been very effective on the wings and his workrate is much better than the others. He would also be useful to play off Haaland if we went for a 4 - 4 - 2 variant at at any point.
Fully agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.