Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't found anything new. He simply wasn't really playing much before. Pep started using him more. Sure he misses a chance here or there (which one of ours doesn't), but he is generally good whenever he plays.

If he’s not playing it means he’s shit in training.

Peps not been leaving him on the sidelines all season for a laugh.

If he’s not playing it means he’s shit in training.

Peps not been leaving him on the sidelines all season for a laugh.

Not sure that is the case. He started the season well then went off the boil a bit. He didn’t feature and we went in one of our annual mega runs so he didn’t get much of a look in then. He also had an injury but has slowly got his form and place back. Sterling was also out of the team and didn’t feature for ages. I doubt that was down to being shit in training it was more other players had stepped up and we were winning. As a result he found himself on the bench.

A few of his greatest hits, just in case anyone was in danger of taking him seriously:

If there is a player who is as capable of hitting the Thierry Henry heights, its Martinelli.

for 500k a week your christening a massive ego and crowning him the star man.

Right about Martinelli though, potential Thierry Henry level footballer.

Love Martinelli. Best young player we have had. Better than Cesc, Anelka and even Saka.

Grealish will be on loan to Villa for the 23/24 season

But if Grealish were at Arsenal he wouldnt be more influential than than Odegaard, Martinelli or Saka

We're used to Henry, RVP, Sanchez, PEA type quality upfront.

There are more as well, such as Balon d'Or predictions for Odegaard but I didn't save them and I'm not sure I want to go trawling through his posts again as it's like a black hole of stupidity, where the concentration of delusion is so strong that no sense can escape it.

Please don't stop.
Sterling cant dribble. He is fast and has great off the ball movement, but he is 27 and the closer the gets to 30 the drop off is going to be steep once he loses that yard of pace

You have used up his best years and that's why I wouldn't even consider him above Saka/Martinelli, both of which can leave their man all tied up.

Sterling cant dribble. He is fast and has great off the ball movement, but he is 27 and the closer the gets to 30 the drop off is going to be steep once he loses that yard of pace

You have used up his best years and that's why I wouldn't even consider him above Saka/Martinelli, both of which can leave their man all tied up.

Saka is shite against the better teams!!! Looks amazing against the likes of Norwich etc but woeful against the big boys

Sterling wins trophies, they don't and won't with arsenal. If they become good enough, they will be cherry picked. The end

Saka is shite against the better teams!!! Looks amazing against the likes of Norwich etc but woeful against the big boys
Scored goals this year against United, Chelsea, Tottenham and yourselves.

He is in the top 10 goal scorers this year.

Saka is a wonderful player and he will play himself firmly into the England team. He will get more minutes at the World Cup than Grealish, thats for sure

Scored goals this year against United, Chelsea, Tottenham and yourselves.

He is in the top 10 goal scorers this year.

Saka is a wonderful player and he will play himself firmly into the England team. He will get more minutes at the World Cup than Grealish, thats for sure

My Dad's harder than yours nonsense this. Saka is an excellent player and so is Grealish. But it is a team sport.

Just hope you get that CL spot, which I think you will, otherwise these world class players may leave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.