Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tottenham has two much easier games left than Arsenal. Let’s see what happens with that fourth spot and if the supposed Jesus interest in Edu Gaspar’s courting remains

Unless his mind is made up on Arteta and Arsenal I was hoping the reports of 7 clubs being in for him would mean we’d have a bidding war on our hands.

I don’t think the fee is terrible given the remainder of his contract and our past of selling players, but there aren’t a lot of solid strikers available at the moment either.

50m in euros is poor fee for him. or great fee from Arsenals point of view. hope its much more than that.
even a cash strapped Barca we were able to get more out of for Torres. Jesus is more mature, better player than Torres.

make it at least 50m in pounds and hten if Jesus really wants to go, still would wait 1 month to aks around Juve, Barca etc to put up same price as dnt prefer him to be a PL rival to us. i do think he helps a lot to current Arsenal front line instead of Lacazette who is old and poor while Aubamayeng did not give a shit about them.

There nothing you can do with 1 year left of his current contract, it's the best price we can get from him rather let him go completely free.

Arsenal has reportedly made an offer for 19-year old striker Marquinhos from Brazilian club São Paulo. How many strikers are they looking at?…

I think it’s a great move for him and us . He would be the main striker there instead of a bit part player . And we would get a decent price for him . Too bring inn new players to go forward we need to sell players even though they are doing a good job . Still rather sterling go but can’t see that happening .

Watching Arsenal last night I couldn't help but think that moving there would be a bad move for Jesus. Arteta is trying to imitate Guardiola's style of play, but that can only work when you have really good players, and there is a shortage of those at Arsenal; the addition of Jesus would only be a part of that. If they fail to make the Champions League, I'd be surprised if Arteta lasts another year there.

I'd prefer Jesus to stay with us, but if he is intent on leaving, I think he'd be better going to Italy (Juventus).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.