Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t you think that if he went to say Juventus or Barcelona he would start most games though? We’re used to him as a squad player, but I think that can change in another major team

Would he not find himself in a similar situation in Barcelona though. They already have Aubameyang, Torres, Depay, Dembele, Fati and are trying to sign Lewandowski.

As for Juve, be interesting what they do this summer after spending £60M+ on Vlahovic in the winter and having such a disappointing season for their standards. Looks like they are signing Pogba & Di Maria for starters.

Would he not find himself in a similar situation in Barcelona though. They already have Aubameyang, Torres, Depay, Dembele, Fati and are trying to sign Lewandowski.

As for Juve, be interesting what they do this summer after spending £60M+ on Vlahovic in the winter and having such a disappointing season for their standards. Looks like they are signing Pogba & Di Maria for starters.
We don’t know who’ll actually be at Barcelona next season and he gets ahead of some of those you listed for Xavi’s style of play

Him and Vlahovic and easily play together as well

Don’t you think that if he went to say Juventus or Barcelona he would start most games though? We’re used to him as a squad player, but I think that can change in another major team
Yes, I think he would. I hope he would. I just don’t think no Champions League means he won’t consider the club. There are other more important factors.

Surely arsenal must be off the cards with no champions league football , and if he’s signing for arteta , arteta might not even be there next year . Big step down and very risky move for him in my opinion. One of the Milan clubs or juve would seem the best option . Champions league football and challenge for trophies .

anyway hope he stays love the guy

Surely arsenal must be off the cards with no champions league football , and if he’s signing for arteta , arteta might not even be there next year . Big step down and very risky move for him in my opinion. One of the Milan clubs or juve would seem the best option . Champions league football and challenge for trophies .

anyway hope he stays love the guy
If they still pay 50-60m... take it and run.

And things won't get any easier for Arsenal next season, rags, Chelsea, spurs all stronger.
Think people said that last summer when some were predicting a struggle for top 4 for us. Well rags and chelsea maybe not spurs.

I just never thought a City fan would actually want Nketiah, or think he'd be good enough. He was always seen as an option for a mid table team, so to see him linked to Liverpool & have a City fan want him is strange.
I don’t really watch other clubs apart from when they play us and usually there players get lost if we are in form. Just think he is young English free was raves about and scoring goals recently seems to have pace and did dislodge your older strikers for s

I carnt see him coming here or us wanting him but as a back up to Haaland would be great. Still not sure we can predict exactly what will happen to Alvarez or even where he will play.

If Liverpool want him then even more reason to go for him

I don’t really watch other clubs apart from when they play us and usually there players get lost if we are in form. Just think he is young English free was raves about and scoring goals recently seems to have pace and did dislodge your older strikers for s

I carnt see him coming here or us wanting him but as a back up to Haaland would be great. Still not sure we can predict exactly what will happen to Alvarez or even where he will play.

If Liverpool want him then even more reason to go for him
has the rags behaviour over the last few years taught you nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.