Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just never thought a City fan would actually want Nketiah, or think he'd be good enough. He was always seen as an option for a mid table team, so to see him linked to Liverpool & have a City fan want him is strange.
Not so strange historically, lots of players have blossomed when playing with players of a higher standard at a higher level.

Virtually none to be fair, but some are worse than others, I hate arsenal, but I'd be less bothered if he went there, though I'd much prefer he stays at City.
You would be less bothered if he went to Arsenal than Barcelona and Juventus?! Wow, okay. That’s a surprise. Can’t say I agree

I always figured Gabriel moving was more about playing time and being a key player than being in the Champions League.

I always figured Gabriel moving was more about playing time and being a key player than being in the Champions League.
Playing time in the Champions League will mean higher level of football

Playing time in the Champions League will mean higher level of football
Of course, I’m sure he would prefer both (CL and being key player throughout the season) but if Arsenal are still on the table, it’s clear he rather be playing every week over being a squad player on a Champions League team. PL and Europa League combination isn’t the highest level of football but it’s pretty damn good, imo. Would love for him to stay but I understand the situation.

Of course, I’m sure he would prefer both (CL and being key player throughout the season) but if Arsenal are still on the table, it’s clear he rather be playing every week over being a squad player on a Champions League team. PL and Europa League combination isn’t the highest level of football but it’s pretty damn good, imo. Would love for him to stay but I understand the situation.
Don’t you think that if he went to say Juventus or Barcelona he would start most games though? We’re used to him as a squad player, but I think that can change in another major team

Would be a mistake to let him go.

Couldn't ask for a better mindset in a football player. Always team first attitude, works his socks off and is an excellent player at either RW or a fill in 9. He also knows Peps system inside out so no adjustment period required.

With Haaland I would even prefer Jesus on the RW as doesn't have to cut in on his left to cross the ball like Mahrez, plus he offers a lot more defensively.

He is also the only option to replace Haaland when he needs a rest. We can't rely on Alvarez in his first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.