Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll leave, he'll probably go to West Ham or Palace. First I seen him linked with Liverpool, now your mentioning City, I feel like I'm in a parallel universe lol.

I thought it was me and I was reading that wrong. How the hell would he be in the position to ‘pick’ City. Laughable.

I think he'll leave, he'll probably go to West Ham or Palace. First I seen him linked with Liverpool, now your mentioning City, I feel like I'm in a parallel universe lol.

I dunno, he certainly feels like someone that Liverpool would sign for free, play about 6 times, then sell to whichever team Eddie Howe is managing for about £40m

Why a parallel universe
I just never thought a City fan would actually want Nketiah, or think he'd be good enough. He was always seen as an option for a mid table team, so to see him linked to Liverpool & have a City fan want him is strange.

Would much rather we got rid of Mahrez that GJ....

Mahrez is getting on, and in some games just doesnt turn up which you cant say about GJ...

Unless GJ wants to leave we should be working at keeping him...but that looks unlikely at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.