Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Gabby, but with Haaland and Alvarez coming in, there's just not enough space for everyone.

Grealish and Foden aren't going anywhere, so at least one of Gabby/Raz/Mahrez might be on the outside looking or we'll have 7 players for 3 spots, and that's not even factoring Palmer or Pep playing F9 on occasion.

Gabby is a versatile forward. It would be foolish if they let him leave and keep Sterling. Haaland can't play every game and Mahrez isn't exactly a spring chicken so his high level might not last for much longer. I hope the club is not spreading themselves too thin with this transfer. I'd rather see him go to Spain or Italy than see him playing against City in the league.

Gabby is a versatile forward. It would be foolish if they let him leave and keep Sterling. Haaland can't play every game and Mahrez isn't exactly a spring chicken so his high level might not last for much longer. I hope the club is not spreading themselves too thin with this transfer. I'd rather see him go to Spain or Italy than see him playing against City in the league.
I watched most of River Plate’s game last night. I insist that people should seriously temper their expectations on Alvarez. There is a running joke among rival fans in Argentina telling River fans: “it’s a shame that Alvarez left for City already”, a comment on how anonymous he has been. Letting Gabby go because we’re bringing him is foolish, like you said.

Big fan fan of Gabby, we should sell Raz instead if possible.

Great squad player, great attitude, perhaps too good to sit on bench tbf. 50m will be a great deal if true considering his contracts up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.