Gabriel Jesus joins Arsenal

Watching that video makes me think how amicable Jesus’s departure is. He doesn’t say a bad word about City and we won’t say a bad word about him. Strikes me as a top guy who has played for a top club. He recognises at a club like City he can’t get the game time his talent deserves and that we recognise his talent deserves more game time (which we unfortunately can‘t guarantee). Good luck Jesus and obrigado

Sad to see him leave as he was such a likeable player but it is a good move for him.

I think he'll become a favourite at Arsenal as over the last 10 years or so they have been consistent in signing either shithouses or players who are lazy. He's clearly neither of those things.

I wish him well.

Last edited:
Gabby saw what was coming, he's too good a footballer to play second fiddle forever, especially when he knew he could take a step down and be the main man.

He wants to play and Arteta will give him that.

I wish him only the best, he deserves his chance in the limelight and I hope it works out.

Yes I get the logic but still think it will turn out to be a mistake and when he is FOC like me he will look back with regret.

Obviously I have the blue tinted specs on but if I were a modern footballer there is only one club and one manager I would want to play for. Even if I didn't play every game.

He said when he came that he wasn't Sergio, but he's given us some great moments. I part listened to an update of the Southampton game and turned the car radio off so's I didn't jinx us. Switched it back on when I got on the winding drive of Ewing Towers and he scored. The architect of the 100 pt season was Guardiola but it was Gabby who topped it off! Best wishes, don't score against us, and you know he'll get a thunderous reception when he returns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.