Gabriel Jesus joins Arsenal

Have you seen the heat map for Zinny that game? He didn’t play as a false 9.
As well as what appears to be sour grapes, it sounds like his recollection of the game is incorrect. Add to that his refusal to acknowledge a crowd that were giving him a standing ovation as he left the field and you then can see why people have got a little cheesed off with his comments. I won’t boo the lad but he may have been ill advised to say what he’s said, especially after Arsenal’s capitulation.
A few folk have said he had a great season at Arsenal, that’s a stretch in my opinion. Eddie Nketia is a much better finisher and was playing really well when Gabby was injured.
Gabby went back into the team at the same time as their results floundered, he has since tried to blame it on Saliba’s absence, rather than his own inefficiency in front of goal.
He’s tarnished what was a steady career he had with us for the benefit of a few clicks.
Do your talking on the pitch lad, perhaps you might end up with more silverware but not with your current mentality.
What did he say about us Mooner ? I'm in the dark in this one..

What did he say about us Mooner ? I'm in the dark in this one..
In short,
1. Pep didn’t give him a chance so he left
2. Against PSG Pep preferred Zinny as false 9 to him
3. As a result of 2. he couldnt eat his pre match meal, went to his room and wept on the phone to his Mum, too upset to warm up but then when called upon as a sub in the game he set one up and scored another

I'm not sure why he's whining. His time here for the price we paid for him was a success. He did a good job, won loads of trophies and was paid good money. He was and will never be good enough to be any team's main striker, but he plays a good part. Arsenal are looking to upgrade on him now too. He will forever be remembered for his great last gasp finish for the 100 points.

In short,
3. As a result of 2. he couldnt eat his pre match meal, went to his room and wept on the phone to his Mum, too upset to warm up but then when called upon as a sub in the game he set one up and scored another
1688747645570.png

He was having an honest discussion, and the not rights at City_Xtra have done a hatchet job on him.

We all know he left City to get more game time, that is what he said, and people are crying on here about it now who haven't even heard the discussion, due to an out of context stitched together tweet.

It shows that City_Xtra will do anything for clicks, and people retweet shite to try and get likes.
Yeah, no better than the rest of the media out there

In short,
Cheers pal.

I'd like to read everything he said and then form a judgement. He doesn't seem like the kind of player to disrespect a former club, nor Pep, and even if he did, it would simply look like sour grapes because of the success we had following his departure. I think we all know that some players cannot deal with the fact that they are part of a squad and are not guaranteed playing time, no matter how good they believe they are. For Pep, the whole is everything, and if you are not on board with that there is nothing down for you.

Let's hope he continues to have a weak mentality for many years at arsenal as they fail to win trophies.

Arsenal and all their players and fans are so insufferable. They’re like liverpool.
They’ve won fuck all and bottled literally everything, hope they fuck off back to obscurity where they belong, and Jesus can comfort himself

The more the clubs and fans act you can see why them, Liverpool and united all get on. 3 cheeks of the same fetid arse.
I don't know what the first two Deanos were like but I certainly like this iteration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.