Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He signed a deal until 2021 but there are still talks of Chelsea wanting to sign him for 25 mil apparently mate

You sure about that? I read just yesterday that he'd apparently not signed the deal even though there were rumours he had. Either way think Chelsea and Juve are both in for him.

You sure about that? I read just yesterday that he'd apparently not signed the deal even though there were rumours he had. Either way think Chelsea and Juve are both in for him.

I might be wrong and got confused with someone else lol but I'm sure I read it somewhere on twitter. Hopefully he goes to juve

I might be wrong and got confused with someone else lol but I'm sure I read it somewhere on twitter. Hopefully he goes to juve
That deal with Santos is on the table but he's seen the €20M offer from Juve and the €30M offer from Chelsea and decided to stall contract talks.

That deal with Santos is on the table but he's seen the €20M offer from Juve and the €30M offer from Chelsea and decided to stall contract talks.
Perhaps it's me that's confused but are you guys mixing Gabriel Barbosa up with Gabriel Jesus?

Perhaps it's me that's confused but are you guys mixing Gabriel Barbosa up with Gabriel Jesus?
The original guy had mixed them up. Gabigol(Gabriel Barbosa) is the one linked to Chelsea/Juve/New contract not Gabriel Jesus. Gabriel Jesus has shut all rumors down till January but is still linked to every notable club with Barca trying extremely hard to get him.

Do we really need a guy like Gabriel Jesus who would consider a move to Juve or Chelsea? I mean come on.. Which young kid wouldn't want to play for Pep, the guy who transforms youngsters into monsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.