Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many attacking midfielders do we need? we got some really awesome prospects in the acadamy which i rather see

http://blogdoperrone.blogosfera.uol...s-de-euros-por-gabriel-jesus/?cmpid=tw-uolesp

City is willing to pay up to EUR 32 million by Gabriel Jesus

Manchester City are willing to pay up to EUR 32 million to have Gabriel Jesus. Giovanni Branchini authorized entrepreneur to negotiate Palmeiras striker in Europe, already handles the negotiation.

The value is less than the contractual fine of Palmeiras, which is EUR 40 million. However, it is higher than the agreed amount (24 million euros) for the sale if the buyer is one of those five teams: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Bayern and PSG.

In case of formalizing a proposal of EUR 32 million from the City, Palmeiras, who owns 30% of economic player rights can, in theory, try to increase their participation in the hefty, something similar to what the São Paulo has to negotiate goose with Sevilla. The other slices about Jesus are divided between businessmen and the player. an agreement involving all parties would be required.

There is another important component for the future of Palmeiras. The Brazilian club tries to keep it at least until December not to weaken the fight for the national title, even if the sale is now set. In this case, the buyer would have to accept receiving the player in 2017.

Who are UOL?

And why is this kid so highly rated?

He's supposedly the next big Brazilian wonderkid, but I think the reason he's getting so much attention is that he's incredibly hard working as well, so not like Robinho etc.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a Pep signing -he was supposedly really really keen on Bayern Munich buying Neymar, but the board overruled him and got Gotze instead - hoping he'd be the new poster boy of German football.

Now the "new Neymar" has popped up maybe he's determined not to lose out again.

Can't see us going for Sane, Moreno, and Gabriel Jesus in the same window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.