Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helpful. Thanks.

We're behind Real & Barca for sure in recruiting players direct from South America. Spain has climate & language to help transition.

Be interesting to see if we do secure a Brazilian this summer. Would show our reach is growing. We also have the Colombian Moreno "signed" which is encouraging.

attacking midfield player from Santos...26years old......rumours are Real winning the race for Gabriel Jesus so Barca are after Lima as there plan B....Gabriel is the better prospect out of the two..

Not a great example seeing how it ended up with them fucking up and losing him.

Courtois would be better. Or Zouma.
I think that might have had more to do with the arrogance of Chelsea's manager at the time rather than any implicit failings of loaning a player to develop him with regular game time at an appropriate level

Do we really need a guy like Gabriel Jesus who would consider a move to Juve or Chelsea? I mean come on.. Which young kid wouldn't want to play for Pep, the guy who transforms youngsters into monsters!

I do agree with the point about Pep but tbf if you were a young footballer from South America it would probably be an amazing feeling to know Juventus and Chelsea want you. His decision will have many factors.

Do we really need a guy like Gabriel Jesus who would consider a move to Juve or Chelsea? I mean come on.. Which young kid wouldn't want to play for Pep, the guy who transforms youngsters into monsters!
Again lol that's Gabriel Barbosa aka Gabigol not Gabriel Jesus.

We should Sign this kid. Btw him Moreno, Sane, Ribrrts and Sterling. At least 2 superstars will emerge.

Interesting tweets

BREAKING: Manchester City are ready to pay €32m for Gabriel Jesus, says UOL. Authorized agent Giovanni Branchini handles the negotiation.

Sán‏@Zizouology 3m3 minutes ago

Manchester City's €32m bid is less than Gabriel Jesus' €40m release clause, but higher than the €24m clause stipulated for 5 European clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.