Gael Clichy - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no pace at all against his man. A position we should sort out this winter window. I would go for Ricardo Rodriguez. Beautiful crosses and through passes. Djibril Sidibe would also be an upgrade to Clichy.

jake-no.gif

iirc all of Evertons came from the left side too.

Too easy to put crosses in against him, doesn't get tight enough and block enough crosses. Good in other areas defensively, interceptions for examplw and one on one when players are running at him but not good enough on the ball for a Pep team

Clichy has no drive going forwards in the last 30 m of the pitch. So many times he does well to get himself there but then turns back it's untrue. Playing in the team he plays in he should have so many assists. A genuine left footer he should be putting cross after cross in. As for his defending.....

Clichy has no drive going forwards in the last 30 m of the pitch. So many times he does well to get himself there but then turns back it's untrue. Playing in the team he plays in he should have so many assists. A genuine left footer he should be putting cross after cross in. As for his defending.....

I`ve been on about this for 2 or 3 years.

Thank you Gael now go please.

If you were attacking City, would you attack zabaleta on the right or clichy down the left.

And there's your answer Mr Guardiola

I swear it feels like 80% of our goals from a wing over the last 4 years have come from the left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.