Gael Clichy - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much focus on being a DJ. Shame when he plays for us it's all white noise. Can't wait for his contract to expire.

Someone called him a legend on here the other day and mentioned him in the same sentence as Yaya, Silver and Sergio!

Didn't even have a bad game tonight, I'm fucking baffled as to why he was the furthest forward on the left wing so many times in the second half, the lads got less attacking ability than a dead goldfish. Should have been the one to make way for Nolito.

He played a good game today,got forward well and defended brilliantly when required.
I think he really sort of gets Pep's positional play more than your average squad player, it's just his execution is often lacking. But while he has hardly any rivalry for the LB position, I guess this must be the reason he is now a regular starter.

I think he really sort of gets Pep's positional play more than your average squad player, it's just his execution is often lacking. But while he has hardly any rivalry for the LB position, I guess this must be the reason he is now a regular starter.
I know he lacks genuine quality and needs replacing asap,but i wont throw too much criticism in Clichy's direction as he's been an excellent signing for us overall,he never gives less than his best and never goes hiding,i dont recall him ever being a pain in the arse either?

As far as value for money goes,he's right up there as one of our better purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.