Gael Clichy [Merged]

Re: Gael Clichy

ssn just showed pictures of him arriving at eastlands.

should go thru today would of thought be doing the interview with club. most prob.

im going for 17:40 wen the os will make it official. just a guess lol

ANY1aBLUE said:
richards30 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Richards 30 you have got to be the politest poster on here by miles, all credit to you for that. However let me put your words to ANY1aBLUE into my words - what I think you meant to say was fuck off you negative meany mouthed prick and do not come back in here with your shagfuckeringly stupid views?
-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 am --

+1
lol!!! many thanks for the compliment BBS!! i try not to get too involved in slanging matches to be fair as topics constantly end up in pages of arguements which in turn slows the board down!! although i do have to stop my fingers every now and then from airing my views differently!! :-)

I was quoting YOU, you muppet! Its this sort of, in your words- 'twattish' ,unintelligent, stupidity that really winds me up. As soon as anyone speaks up and asks questions of the clubs' decisions - they're 'rags'. How infantile.
I was putting forward a reasoned arguement about why we are buying Clichy and Savic. If you dont want to discuss that in an adult fashion - then f##k off and don't bother answering.............

I didn't call you a rag (I called you a negative meany-mouthed prick actually)

BenchillBlue said:
Just heard he's signed through twitter.
They're jumping the gun. OS will have it first but likelihood is he will sign today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.