Gael Clichy [Merged]

gooneyrovski said:
Marvin said:
You are in danger of using different arguments when it suits.

Clichy and Cole both struggled for form last season but are both very good players yet you promote Cole, and criticise Clichy.

Cole is now in his 30s, and for a player who is so reliant on his pace that is a problem
cole at his best is class above than gael at his best....i know that as i have watched them enough times. Trust my judgement and stop the argument. i know everything
You like an argument even though you keep losing. But I give you credit for being a proper football nut.

gooneyrovski said:
Marvin said:

Clichy and Cole both struggled for form last season but are both very good players yet you promote Cole, and criticise Clichy.

Cole is now in his 30s, and for a player who is so reliant on his pace that is a problem
cole at his best is class above than gael at his best....i know that as i have watched them enough times. Trust my judgement and stop the argument. i know everything

you know fuck all, evident by the fact you support Arsenal and talk out of your arse.

gooneyrovski said:
Marvin said:

Kaka at his best was awesome - who would you rather have now kaka or Wilshere - time moves on its what they are like now that maters

gooneyrovski said:
Marvin said:

I didnt think you was old enough when Cole broke on the scene.

gooney your turning into an arsehole again!!! why are you constantly on our forum???? just stick to yours and stop making a dick of yourself on here!!

avoidconfusion said:
Why has this dick not been permabanned yet?
the stupid thing is he causes most of the rows on here which in turn racks up pages of nonsense!!!!

Marvin said:
gooneyrovski said:
Marvin said:

You like an argument even though you keep losing. But I give you credit for being a proper football nut.

I agree with this - both about the 'twisting' of arguments to suit - and also about the 'credit' for being a football nut. All these abusive 1-line comments seem a bit juvenile TBF - we should be able to debate and not just slag off fans with a different view

Back on topic - I will judge by what I see in a CITY shirt and (early doors as it may be) I have been far more impressed than I expected.

Watching him be a LB demonstrates that the issue we had there was bigger than I had realised - he does so much more and seems much more dependable than Bridge (so single footed and predictable) and Kolarov (not really a LB IMO - more of a LM)

He has looked class so far - and with our CBs being top notch along with NDJ - we can be confident of strong defence as well as somee support going forward I think

gooneyrovski said:
Marvin said:

What a dick this lad is. I'm just gonna keep reporting him in the hope that he gets banned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.