Gael Clichy [Merged]

"OptaJoe Opta Sports
492 - Gaël Clichy has made 492 interceptions over the past 5 PL seasons, at least 100 more than any other player. Psychic."

Impressive stuff for someone who (if you listen to the bitter gunners fans) is not that good.

TCIB said:
"OptaJoe Opta Sports
492 - Gaël Clichy has made 492 interceptions over the past 5 PL seasons, at least 100 more than any other player. Psychic."

Impressive stuff for someone who (if you listen to the bitter gunners fans) is not that good.
He's the best left back in the PL........lool.

gooneyrovski said:
TCIB said:
"OptaJoe Opta Sports

He will be again under Mancini. He was good enough to win a title at Arsenal and is still young - therefore he can do it again, unless injuries have taken something from his game?

I hope he does well....I like Clichy just like Toure, will always clap him when he comes to the Emirates. Adebayor on the other hand.......

gooneyrovski said:
TCIB said:
"OptaJoe Opta Sports

No, he isnt. As much as I hate to say it - Evra is..................then Cole, and maybe Baines is his equal too.

Lets not talk this chap up as world class superstar and put undue pressure on him (like Toure). He's a pretty good player - no more, no less.

All that stat means is that Arsenal flanks defence was more exposed than others.

Maybe gone stale at Arsenal. Toure improved at City under Mancini, I don't see why Clichy can't recapture his form of early years at Arsenal.

As for Evra and Cole they both had a poor 2010-11. I rate Baines and Enrique as the best left backs at the moment

Marvin said:
Maybe gone stale at Arsenal. Toure improved at City under Mancini, I don't see why Clichy can't recapture his form of early years at Arsenal.

As for Evra and Cole they both had a poor 2010-11. I rate Baines and Enrique as the best left backs at the moment
There's difference between who had the best season and who the better player is. Cole is far superior player to Enrique

You are in danger of using different arguments when it suits.

Clichy and Cole both struggled for form last season but are both very good players yet you promote Cole, and criticise Clichy.

Cole is now in his 30s, and for a player who is so reliant on his pace that is a problem

Marvin said:
You are in danger of using different arguments when it suits.

Clichy and Cole both struggled for form last season but are both very good players yet you promote Cole, and criticise Clichy.

Cole is now in his 30s, and for a player who is so reliant on his pace that is a problem
cole at his best is class above than gael at his best....i know that as i have watched them enough times. Trust my judgement and stop the argument. i know everything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.