gael clichy

Blue Haze said:
Another MOTM type performance. At times looked the only City player not nervous.

just thought he looked and played today as though he wanted that title.

its heart warming to see a player go all out to do his job as effectively as possible,play with hunger and without any fuss. a player you can rely upon. no nerves, no sloppiness. outstanding today.

dennishasdoneit said:
Blue Haze said:
Another MOTM type performance. At times looked the only City player not nervous.

just thought he looked and played today as though he wanted that title.

its heart warming to see a player go all out to do his job as effectively as possible,play with hunger and without any fuss. a player you can rely upon. no nerves, no sloppiness. outstanding today.
All this and more.

sambrookonthewing said:
Outstanding in last few matches. The pass to Aguero was sublime for first goal. Stopped crosses coming from the right. The rotation at LB has surely ended for the season

It should never have started , bob has cost us match after match with it.

Since the 3-3 draw at home against Sunderland. Mancini has stopped rotating and started with the best players.

Kolarov is definetly out. I don't think he will start a single game for us anymore this season. And will be sold in the summer. I think he has realised that starting Kola over Clichy has at times, cost us.

I think it's the same with Dzeko. And to a lesser extent, AJ.

£20 million pound fullback. He looked the kind of player a Barcelona would want. He should be Frances number one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.