gael clichy

sergiokun said:
Best left back I've seen for city works for the team blocks shots great on the wing and picks a great pass. In the past we have always had a problem at left back and most arsenal fans was saying he's crap and can't defend but i think he's bin fantastic and should get more credit

Right, I just haven't missed Ben Thatcher one bit since Clichy turned up!

leighton said:
The weight of the ball for Kuns goal today was brilliant. Kun didnt have to do a lot 2 touches and in. Supply like that into the box for any of our strikers and we should be scoring a lot of goals.

We seem to have the right balance with the fullbacks. Even Zaba today was good but the speed we can call on with Richards and Clichy is unreal. That speed causes a lot of teams problems. If Richards and Clichy can both work more on there final ball we would be a danger from all over the place.

For his through ball to Nasri alone. That, in my eyes, had Nasri scored, would have been just as good as Clichy's pass for the goal.

dennishasdoneit said:
Blue Haze said:
Another MOTM type performance. At times looked the only City player not nervous.

just thought he looked and played today as though he wanted that title.

its heart warming to see a player go all out to do his job as effectively as possible,play with hunger and without any fuss. a player you can rely upon. no nerves, no sloppiness. outstanding today.

Spot on he has taken his game up a level and he looks like he wants the title. West brom game his work rate and play was top draw.

I think he has been great all season, easily a better left back than Kolarov, but he has really hit into form over the last few weeks

Deserves to be first choice

He should have Nani all wrapped up next week. He's come on in confidence and I think his development puts him up with Lescott as the most improved.

he is class, he has the lot as a footballer, have arsenal any more players like this that are shit and cant cross a ball !!

One of best signing on quiet, very good player..

Didnt think Zabba could get better because he is alwasy spot on, but last half of season he has played even better !

trevorriley said:
he is class, he has the lot as a footballer, have arsenal any more players like this that are shit and cant cross a ball !!

One of best signing on quiet, very good player..

Didnt think Zabba could get better because he is alwasy spot on, but last half of season he has played even better !

Zabba never lets you down and is a great player to fill in for Clichy and Richards top top player. Apart from kolarov our full backs are spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.