gael clichy

Both him and Zabba covered so much ground tonight. Both were immense. I'm actually shocked at how good a player Clichy is. Nearly scored with a wicked shot.

Can anyone shed done light onto why Arsenal let him go and for so cheap as well?

I heard from a few rags that he was shite at Arsenal? Have we just been able to bring out the best in him?

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Can anyone shed done light onto why Arsenal let him go and for so cheap as well?

I heard from a few rags that he was shite at Arsenal? Have we just been able to bring out the best in him?
He was in his last 12 months so then had little choice

I like fact rat face in his pre match analysis highlighted Clichy as our weak spot to the collosus of invisibleness that was Nani last night. So collosal against Clichy in fact that he had to switch wings and get subbed.

Gael Clichy is the signing of the season for me.

Of all the imports in the new era, none are better than Gael Clichy.
He is the quickest in the EPL and he is a cool and intelligent footballer.
A marvellous defender and a very competent attacking wing back.
In my opinion Alex Ferguson left Valencia out of his line up because of Clichy, and that went a long way to explaining United's poor performance in the 'derby'.
A definite City success story.

squirtyflower said:
svennis pennis said:
Gael Clichy is the signing of the season for me.
But you won't see that in the papers

Of course not.

The press seem to believe Evra is the best left back that's ever existed. So great that it was Evra we exploited every single time we went forward and ran him ragged.

absolutely quality signing and can be the main man for years to come. £7m.......a fucking steal!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.