gael clichy

Do you think we can resurrect the Terry Phelan song for him?

We've got that Gael Clichy,
Oooh that Gael Clichy,
We've got that Gael Clichy
And he's fast, fast, fast, ooh ooh ooh

To the tune of you've lost that loving feeling.

One of the best full back performances I have ever seen. Owned that side both defensively and offensively.

If Blanc picks Evra over Clichy for euros he is stupid as fuck! It's officially: Clichy >>>> Evra from now on.

Clichy played with a handicap last night - a grown man in his back pocket all night!

I was worried when we first took Clichy on but he's matured very quickly. He seems so much more confident now, I guess that's what you get from playing with our 2 central Gods Vinnie and Lescott.

I think he's been our best player for the last few games but it's hard to chose as they've all be fantastic, everyone of them!

The grit and determination on Barry's face to reach a 50/50 10yrds from him showed how badly he and the team wanted it last night.

Despite all the goals from the 'gorgeous' Aguero and Tevez, the hard work from Barry and Nasri, Zabs, Vinnie and Lescott I think Clichy would have to be my man of the month!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.