Gago and Madrid....

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
Even with all this money, we've got to make sure we go about things the right way. If we want to cheat and sneak and play games we may as well all support the rags.

I hope we are doing things the right way, but there is something worrying about so many people coming out and criticising the way we do business.

One or two, it may be jealousy and sour grapes but it's story, after story, after story.

I'm curious - other than Moyes, who else has criticized the way we do our business?

Bruce, Fergie, Wenger

Immaculate Pasta said:
BillyShears said:
I'm curious - other than Moyes, who else has criticized the way we do our business?

Bruce, Fergie, Wenger

Bruce moaned, only for Whelan to step in and explain City had done nothing wrong. Wenger has said on record we acted properly in the signing of players from them. Who gives one fuck what fergie thinks...

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Bruce, Fergie, Wenger

Bruce moaned, only for Whelan to step in and explain City had done nothing wrong. Wenger has said on record we acted properly in the signing of players from them. Who gives one fuck what fergie thinks...

How can Fergie criticise the way we do business? We've never done business with him.

Seems to be a recurring theme with us, apart from making us look like amateurs, it deprives our squad of much needed reinforcements.

I don't think I could lose any more confidence in Cook, even if he wore a yellow and green scarf to our next home game while unveiling Giggs as our latest superstar signing.

><((('> said:
This is embarrassing for manchester city football club.

I disagree, its about time that agents feel used, they aggitate their players all the time to get a fee for doing thier end of the deal, scum of the earth they are.

As for Cookie, he has some bad press but on the whole I think he has been a big positive for us.

Fook them. Its a buyers market.

Agents just want to cause a stir to get bigger fee's for them and there players.

We have done everything above board, and have never been done for anything, no matter how much Moyes bitches.

For all of you that are complaining, maybe you want us to cut corners, and get named in similar circles as Harry Kidnapp.

I think we should drop our transfer offers. We could have held out for Johnson till the end of the year and got him on a free, or told them £5 mil or nothing. Thats my only problem with the transfers.

Oh, and get Yohann Gourcouff. Top draw that lad.

Cook is a cock. Can`t keep his mouth shut either. Apparently the club are pissed off with him anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.