Gail Clichy

I think its a good idea to buy clichy for 10 million as back up for bridge. bridge is much better so clichy shouldnt be that expensive. mind u i havnt seen clichy much but i no he isnt that good because my city mates said so.

Mcfc-GH said:
I think its a good idea to buy clichy for 10 million as back up for bridge. bridge is much better so clichy shouldnt be that expensive. mind u i havnt seen clichy much but i no he isnt that good because my city mates said so.

Clichy is one of the best in the league, much better than Bridge.

Mcfc-GH said:

Triple that and we might have a sniff. The lad is top class.

sam221985 said:
Not arsed about left-backs - Bridge has showed in preseason that he is quality and will really come into his own this year.

I am with you on that one mate, a left sided centre back and one more central midfield would leave me very happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.