Gail Clichy

Bilboblue said:
azatheblue said:
i could have sworn gael clichy slagged the shit out of us the other day!

He did.

Yes nhe did, but a couple of days later back tracked and issued a statement on Arsenal official website stating he would never talk about his friend like that (Manu) and that his words were taken out of context.

Conspiracy theory- but perhaps we came in with a bid 24hrs later and he thought shit me and my big mouth!

Someone who claims to be ITK on the MEN mentioned a bid for Clichy yesterday. Even if true, I couldn't see Wenger agreeing to sell him. Be a great signing though: contender for best LB in the world.

Never say never, but he slagged off players making big money moves (even though he denied naming Ade in particular) which this would be considered that type of move, and we've just bought two first teamers from Arsenal in the last two weeks. Although it would not knock me over with surprise, I think it is safe to say he is not coming.

ShaunyWrightWright said:
Never say never, but he slagged off players making big money moves (even though he denied naming Ade in particular) which this would be considered that type of move, and we've just bought two first teamers from Arsenal in the last two weeks. Although it would not knock me over with surprise, I think it is safe to say he is not coming.
I think it's safe to say Arsenal are glad to have got rid of 2 liabilities in Adeboyor and Toure. Thy must be pissing themselves with that 41 mil. I think I'm the only city fan who is man enough to admit we made the wrong choices. Arsenal will never sell us any good players like nasri, fabregas or clichy. We've been ripped off, that said, don't really matter cos we can spend billions.(And not be in the top 4)

Mcfc-GH said:
ShaunyWrightWright said:
I think it's safe to say Arsenal are glad to have got rid of 2 liabilities in Adeboyor and Toure. Thy must be pissing themselves with that 41 mil. I think I'm the only city fan who is man enough to admit we made the wrong choices. Arsenal will never sell us any good players like nasri, fabregas or clichy. We've been ripped off, that said, don't really matter cos we can spend billions.(And not be in the top 4)

RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

decent player but can't see this one happening, would be funny to see the reaction of all the goons though

Mcfc-GH said:
ShaunyWrightWright said:

HAHAHA, 41million? That they wont spend to improve the squad? Adebayors there top scorer over the last two seasons (fact) bet there chuffed. Arsenal have got rid of two first teamers, who is ever pleased to get rid of first team players? Come on, captain pessimistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.