Gail Clichy

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Mcfc-GH said:
I think it's safe to say Arsenal are glad to have got rid of 2 liabilities in Adeboyor and Toure. Thy must be pissing themselves with that 41 mil. I think I'm the only city fan who is man enough to admit we made the wrong choices. Arsenal will never sell us any good players like nasri, fabregas or clichy. We've been ripped off, that said, don't really matter cos we can spend billions.(And not be in the top 4)

HAHAHA, 41million? That they wont spend to improve the squad? Adebayors there top scorer over the last two seasons (fact) bet there chuffed. Arsenal have got rid of two first teamers, who is ever pleased to get rid of first team players? Come on, captain pessimistic.

I agree. All these Arsenal fans who've been saying 'we're glad, they're no good'. Those two would definitely have been in their first team come the start of the season had they stayed. Next summer I can see Fabregas moving to Barca, they seem to sell one big name per season.

Guys you have about as much chance of getting Gael Clichy as I have of luring Salma Hayek away from her millionaire husband. Lets be clear, there would be RIOTS in North London if this deal happened.

Kolo is the one of the most committed players I have ever seen, and also a true gent.

Ade, Crouch and Heskey are all good players, but personally I wouldn't want any of them in my team.

Anyway, all the best to City, this is starting to shape up into a great season - hope it lives up to it!

Free Glenn Helder said:
Guys you have about as much chance of getting Gael Clichy as I have of luring Salma Hayek away from her millionaire husband. Lets be clear, there would be RIOTS in North London if this deal happened.

Kolo is the one of the most committed players I have ever seen, and also a true gent.

Ade, Crouch and Heskey are all good players, but personally I wouldn't want any of them in my team.

Anyway, all the best to City, this is starting to shape up into a great season - hope it lives up to it!

Welcome to the forum and i don't think we've got much chance of getting Clichy nor do i think we're after him either

Lets be honest Adebayor is a different class to Crouch and Heskey and i'm delighted we've got him

Failsworth_Blue said:
Free Glenn Helder said:

Welcome to the forum and i don't think we've got much chance of getting Clichy nor do i think we're after him either

Lets be honest Adebayor is a different class to Crouch and Heskey and i'm delighted we've got him

If Ade improves his first touch (he currently has the touch of Robinho......in a Leeds nightclub), understanding of the offside law and conversion rate you will have one hell of a world class player on your hands. Anyway, good luck to the boy.

my view on clichy is that hes probably the best LB in the premier league , but after us already buying ade and toure i doubt the arse will let us have him , but would love to have him , theres no way this is goin to happen not yet at least anyway maybe next year ;) if we finish above arsenal and they dont get in the champs league.

No way. We already got Manu and Kolo. it wouldn't happen. And we don't really need him IMO.

How can people say that Bridge is better than Clichy? OK, he had a good preseason match, just one or two games? Now everyone is singing his praise, I don't think Bridge is good enough. How can you say if we bought him he would be our second or third choice? You think Garrido is better than Clichy? You have to be joking... Clichy is the best LB in England, and in contention for best LB in the world.

Arsenal fans would riot if this deal went down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.