Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

As Gok Wank would tell you.

Lines on clothing always make you look fatter. If you're fat, don't by the new away top. You'll look even fatter. Vinny defo has had a few pies over Summer.

5ec57f27-6c27-e611.jpg

I walked past the City store in Manchester today and this top was on sale, so it more than likely is a training top. There was also some jackets with the same colour scheme which looked quite smart.

simonmdm said:
5ec57f27-6c27-e611.jpg

I walked past the City store in Manchester today and this top was on sale, so it more than likely is a training top. There was also some jackets with the same colour scheme which looked quite smart.

wysteria blue according to the online shop. Got them all on there.

simonmdm said:
5ec57f27-6c27-e611.jpg

Definately the new training top.

vinny%20preseason.ashx

That away kit is lovely! Not bought a kit in years, but may have to get the wallet out... Great shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.