Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

Kladze said:
simonmdm said:
5ec57f27-6c27-e611.jpg

I walked past the City store in Manchester today and this top was on sale, so it more than likely is a training top. There was also some jackets with the same colour scheme which looked quite smart.
Definately the new training top.

vinny%20preseason.ashx
There's a sky blue and an all black one too. All three are nicer than the home kit shirt.

york away to this! said:
MCFC1993 said:

...is it just me or does anyone else think that vince has been at the pies this holiday?

It's just a terrible photograph! What's with the shadows right across their faces and bright lights on their bellies?

Other than that I like the new home shirt. Classic styling... It might be the 1st kit I'll buy since the 1st UMBRO Etihad shirt with the white round collar.

Not sure about the maroon... Like the colour esp with the gold logo but hate those kind of fabric stripes. Just cheapens it imo.

Also sounds like the 3rd will be the same design/fabric but in black, which is also a disappointment...

But aside from the fashion aspect I reckon the team will look good in all of them. Esp compared to some of the other offerings I've seen for this season...

jrb said:
As Gok Wank would tell you.

Lines on clothing always make you look fatter. If you're fat, don't by the new away top. You'll look even fatter. Vinny defo has had a few pies over Summer.

Oh. My. Gok.
You did not just say that?!
Horizontal stripes make you look fat, vertical ones are slimming.
Or so my missus tells me......

I quite like the home one looking at these pictures, didn't really like them when we saw the leaked kit, glad the tight fit sleeves are back I loved them on the home kit season before last.

1.618034 said:
It's just a terrible photograph! What's with the shadows right across their faces and bright lights on their bellies?

Not the best I have to agree.

danburge82 said:
Kladze said:
simonmdm said:
5ec57f27-6c27-e611.jpg

I walked past the City store in Manchester today and this top was on sale, so it more than likely is a training top. There was also some jackets with the same colour scheme which looked quite smart.
Definately the new training top.

vinny%20preseason.ashx
There's a sky blue and an all black one too. All three are nicer than the home kit shirt.

your all missing the main point, roque is BACK

Blueboy Danny said:
MCFC1993 said:

Noel's getting smaller by the second!

It looks like this photo was taken with a green background then the stone wall superimposed in. They've made them look ridiculous!

Definitely ordering the maroon top! Hope they get gold numbers and lettering on the back.

Do you reckon the 'away scarf' you get if you pre-order is going to be maroon and gold bars?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.