Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

The away kit is so damn sexy. Reminds me of the Arsenal one a couple of season ago which was nice and stylish.

I'll consider getting both this season. My last season away shrank in the wash so wore it like a bra.

Really don't like the maroon top, hate the colour, the collar and the stripes.

Luckily the home shirt looks good.

nicholasjackson said:
danburge82 said:
Kladze said:
Definately the new training top.

vinny%20preseason.ashx
There's a sky blue and an all black one too. All three are nicer than the home kit shirt.

your all missing the main point, roque is BACK

I think he pulled up injured a couple of minutes after this photo was taken, his leg fell off again.

I like the new maroon shirt thats a lot smarter than the home shirt.The home shirt reminds me of le coq sportifs white away shit in 1999_2000 season!!!

Apologies if already posted but heard a cracker I have to share: Noel Gallagher launched the new Champions shirt today, heard Cayman united wanted 2 use Mick hucknall 2 launch the dishcloth but money's too tight 2 mention

Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

Love the away shirt,with the gold premiership badges it will be a thing of beauty.
Not bought a shirt for a few years as I prefer normal polo,t shirt and training stuff but I think I will make an exception with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.