Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

totallywired said:
Sorry about that, thanks for merging. Now calm down in Mayo.
Shush, or I'll send the boys around!

5cfbff0c-bcd4-ba0a.jpg

Thinking about just buying it off sports direct. It's 37 quid, £1 a letter, £4 a number and £5 for prem badges.

One question though, will the prem badges be gold off Sportsdirect?

When the community shield was near JJB had an offer where the new shirts were £25. Hopefully they do the same this year.

pominoz said:
blueinsa said:
Kits look great but fuck the prices on the OS, especially as they only have a 1 year shelf life.

Do they disintegrate after 12 months?

I still wear the 2009/10 one, every so often.

Just because you got it first! ;-)

blueinsa said:
pominoz said:
blueinsa said:
Kits look great but fuck the prices on the OS, especially as they only have a 1 year shelf life.

Do they disintegrate after 12 months?

I still wear the 2009/10 one, every so often.

Just because you got it first! ;-)

There is that :) and the fact it cost me the equivalent of 65 quid :(

mancityscot said:
Thinking about just buying it off sports direct. It's 37 quid, £1 a letter, £4 a number and £5 for prem badges.

One question though, will the prem badges be gold off Sportsdirect?

Works out about a tenner cheaper if there the gold ones, if not you can buy them off E Bay for a tenner. Still saving a fiver.

Re: Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

Is the badge black and white because of the #Champion trade mark we did end of last season where all #Champion merchandise was black and sky blue?

At first I thought it looked wrong but the more I look at it the better it gets, can't wait I'm defo pre-ordering both shirts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.