Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

Is anyone else a little underwhelmed with the kit release? I thought they were going to do something huge with it, but they just released pictures of Vince and Noel and a load of photoshopped pictures of the other players...

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Is this the 3 kit?

AxHUKvpCMAIrt9C.jpg

training kit

never bought a training kit before but this one looks alright!

I bought a white training top a couple of seasons ago that is class (IMO). It's the white one at the top here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Manch...ewear&var=&hash=item3cc86b3ab7#ht_1912wt_1396

Think I got it cheaper than it's listed there because it was 2 for 1 before christmas (great present for the nephew + 1 for me ;-))

JJB - £49.99 badge and Kun Aguero

OS - £63 with the same

Any difference? Isn't this stupid?

SamCity123 said:

OS - £63 with the same

Careful with not buying from the OS though as that's why last season there were loads of City fans with 'Aguero' on their shirts instead of 'Kun Agüero' and the wrong colour numbers on the back of the home shirts.

Pride_In_Battle said:
SamCity123 said:

OS - £63 with the same

Are JJB and Sports Direct definitely doing the gold sleeve badges?

i was unsure and therefore just bought the home with gold badges off the OS

that and the scarf for 50 sheet

ps. i'm a bit wary of A) getting name and number incase they change for the coming season and B) getting it done from jjb or sportdirect as sometimes they do it differently to the city store

Anyone know what this is? I saw it on another forum and it's a link at World Soccer Shop but it doesn't come up on their main City index page.

73715.jpg

LoveCity said:
Anyone know what this is? I saw it on another forum and it's a link at World Soccer Shop but it doesn't come up on their main City index page.

73715.jpg

I love that, but don't think it's legit, it's not on that world soccer shop

LoveCity said:

73715.jpg

Seems to be the new Third Shirt according to a few descriptions put forth by posters that participated in the launch photoshoot.

SebastianBlue said:
LoveCity said:

73715.jpg

Seems to be the new Third Shirt according to a few descriptions put forth by posters that participated in the launch photoshoot.

That shits all over the other two. Hope its real, certainly looks legit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.