Game of Thrones 4

without a dream said:
ElanJo said:
Watch the episode carefully is all I'll say.

Much harder to pick up than it was in the books though.

Could be a few, that old **** piecel or whatever his name is, he was stung by the kings mam but a bit sudden.

Oh wait, yes i hope to fuck it was "the fool", name day, wine and all that.
I am going with that... wait Jamie Lanister cou...ahh fuck it every fucker wanted that bastard dead, i am happy to wait and see.

TCIB said:
without a dream said:
ElanJo said:
Watch the episode carefully is all I'll say.

Could be a few, that old **** piecel or whatever his name is, he was stung by the kings mam but a bit sudden.

I am going with that... wait Jamie Lanister cou...ahh fuck it every fucker wanted that bastard dead, i am happy to wait and see.

That's the best thing about it as a whodunnit. You could come up with a reason for literally everyone apart from Cersei for doing it, the clues are there though if you know what you're looking for ;)

without a dream said:
TCIB said:
without a dream said:

That's the best thing about it as a whodunnit. You could come up with a reason for literally everyone apart from Cersei for doing it, the clues are there though if you know what you're looking for ;)

I don't think it was Cersei but even she could have done it to remain the Queen Regent.

lol you fucker dream, it's doing my shed in now haha, fuck sake, i wanna find out but not gonna spoiler it for myself.

In my ideal it would be Jamie Lanister, seeing Cersei becoming distant, he has become alright, i hope it was him.

Some pillock supping my beer next to me said it might be the hound lol, i explained he was a little more blunt in his dealings, he accepted his error and the shame on his face was genuine so i did not laugh to much.

01cravend said:
Does this mean the Tyrells are in power now?..Or is it all null and void?

Dunno about that mate, she said she wanted to be "The Queen" note the "THE", she ain't going nowhere mate i reckon, her Gran is a smart old lass to boot.

TCIB said:
01cravend said:

Dunno about that mate, she said she wanted to be "The Queen" note the "THE", she ain't going nowhere mate i reckon, her Gran is a smart old lass to boot.

Heirs are a funny thing mate

Who is the next in line?????

]I'm sure you'll get there mate, it's like saying old willie gets sniper shot in the swede, young Harry would be right in there with his ginger rug, and like the legitimacy of the baratheon boys, a king who was actually anything but, would sit on the (iron) throne (:

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
TCIB said:
01cravend said:

Heirs are a funny thing mate

Who is the next in line?????

]I'm sure you'll get there mate, it's like saying old willie gets sniper shot in the swede, young Harry would be right in there with his ginger rug, and like the legitimacy of the baratheon boys, a king who was actually anything but, would sit on the (iron) throne (:

Ahh ok, so that little melt brother of his, one laughing at the table at Joffrey's shenanigans. Will he marry the queen then? guess it keeps Cersei in some form of power

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.