Game of Thrones 4

What was it that poisoned Joffrey, the wine or the pie? If the former then I have no idea who done it but if the latter then I think
Olenna did it, as it was mentioned a few times how she provided the food

TCIB said:
ElanJo said:
I've only read (listened to) the books just past the Red Wedding so I have no idea, but surely the Tyrell's are in power now and the Lannisters are shit out of luck. The marriage was done and there was no chance to create an heir.

If Margaery was to marry again, whoever she married would become King. She's going to need to get married soonish me thinks in order to solidify her position with a kid and financial backing from another House. I'm gonna guess she's either killed pretty soon or she gets married to the Red Viper/Oberyn

She can't be killed, see how she spoke to Renley ?, she is a proper piece of dirt behind closed doors and a lady in public, fucking does me in that.
I hope to fuck she stays around.

My mrs is the opposite...:-)

9rqg4l.jpg
Get these fookers in quick before the trail gets cold....

ElanJo said:
Challenger1978 said:
ElanJo said:
I've only read (listened to) the books just past the Red Wedding so I have no idea, but surely the Tyrell's are in power now and the Lannisters are shit out of luck. The marriage was done and there was no chance to create an heir.

If Margaery was to marry again, whoever she married would become King. She's going to need to get married soonish me thinks in order to solidify her position with a kid and financial backing from another House. I'm gonna guess she's either killed pretty soon or she gets married to the Red Viper/Oberyn

Below has been shown in the show repeatedly and is not a spoiler.

Challenger1978 said:
King Robert Baratheon had 3 children Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen.

If Prince William died in real life without children Kate Middleton would not automatically become Queen in the future. The Throne would instead pass to Prince Harry to keep the throne in the royal family (it's their throne after all).

So what would happen to Kate Middleton? Would she just be told to do one? Become a Duchess? Be forced to get it on with Harry? Get in a car accident?

Probably.

ElanJo said:
I can't see the thrown being passed to Tommen. He's hardly been in the show/book. And if he does I can't see him being on it long for the same reason. Maybe Gendry rows up on the shore next week and spills the beans hmmm
I know who did the deed on Joff so just trying to work out what happens based on that. Obviously, I don't want to know but it's fun to theorise

This will get you really thinking.

As things stand now just from going on what the TV show has shown there are Seven potential Kings/Queens of Westeros.

Challenger1978 said:
ElanJo said:
Challenger1978 said:

If Prince William died in real life without children Kate Middleton would not automatically become Queen in the future. The Throne would instead pass to Prince Harry to keep the throne in the royal family (it's their throne after all).

So what would happen to Kate Middleton? Would she just be told to do one? Become a Duchess? Be forced to get it on with Harry? Get in a car accident?

Probably.

ElanJo said:
I can't see the thrown being passed to Tommen. He's hardly been in the show/book. And if he does I can't see him being on it long for the same reason. Maybe Gendry rows up on the shore next week and spills the beans hmmm
I know who did the deed on Joff so just trying to work out what happens based on that. Obviously, I don't want to know but it's fun to theorise

As things stand now just from going on what the TV show has shown there are Seven potential Kings/Queens of Westeros.

Is it Gendry, Stanis, Cerci, Margaery, Tommen, Denarys and Bran (next in line as king of the north)?

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Challenger1978 said:
ElanJo said:

Probably.

ElanJo said:

Is it Gendry, Stanis, Cerci, Margaery, Tommen, Denarys and Bran (next in line as king of the north)?

4/7

Challenger1978 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Challenger1978 said:
Probably.

4/7

I dunno then , that was my best guess

243oxs5.jpg

stony said:
bobmcfc said:
TCIB said:
I can't look Zim mate, if i do i will be gutted watching it.
I really did not expect that to happen so never gave much thought to it bud.

I ruined the wire for everyone so if you want I can tell you ...

So it was you who told everyone that

Omar got shot

Well I got in second, but yeah I pretty much ruined it ;)

I don't understand why people are saying they know who did it, ive read all the books and I still dont know. ..

ElanJo said:
Challenger1978 said:
ElanJo said:

Challenger1978 said:
King Robert Baratheon had 3 children Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen.

I would assume that that Tommen would be recognised as the heir, with someone (Tywin) ruling in his place until he came of age (kinda like what Robert asked Ned to do). The other thing is that Ned and Catelyn Stark originally got married after his brother (her original fiance) died, so it might be expected that Margaery marries Tommen when he's old enough too. Dunno if it's a bit different for a widow though. Whatever the case, there's now a power vacuum that should be pretty interesting viewing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.