Game of Thrones 4

Bit strange that she's got a no-nudity clause in her contract when we've already seen everything anyway. Sansa is actually 18 now, but I doubt they're going to have her naked, since her character's supposed to be about 15 or 16.

Gilly maybe? I've wanted to see her naked since Skins.

gilly.jpg

kawkav said:
so with cersei no nude clause and now Khaleesi no nude clause, who the fuck will get naked? Sansa is under age and lady melisandre doesn't do it for me. the granny? ugh...

I also have seen enough of margaery in Tudors.

I need some major female characters to loosen up a bit.

NO NUDITY??????? Really? Khaleesi please..............

The thing is the nudity was used to get people interested in the show in the beginning but now that the story has got everyone hooked there's no need for so much of it. There's still nudity is the whore houses and whatnot but I don't think you'll see any from the female leads anymore.

kawkav said:
so with cersei no nude clause and now Khaleesi no nude clause, who the fuck will get naked? Sansa is under age and lady melisandre doesn't do it for me. the granny? ugh...

I also have seen enough of margaery in Tudors.

I need some major female characters to loosen up a bit.

NO NUDITY??????? Really? Khaleesi please..............

The people of Dorne should keep you very very happy ;-)

I'm With Stupid said:
Bit strange that she's got a no-nudity clause in her contract when we've already seen everything anyway. Sansa is actually 18 now, but I doubt they're going to have her naked, since her character's supposed to be about 15 or 16.

gilly.jpg

Fuck me Gilly scrubs up well !

Well, I suppose anyone would who usually wears potatoe sacks and spends her time swinging hybrid brother/son babies about all while cooking veg and plucking chickens.

The Pope said:
I'm With Stupid said:

gilly.jpg

Fuck me Gilly scrubs up well !

Well, I suppose anyone would who usually wears potatoe sacks and spends her time swinging hybrid brother/son babies about all while cooking veg and plucking chickens.

She should have give Sam a stiffie by now with breastfeeding the child,Its these small things in the books i look forward to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.