Game of Thrones 4

bluemoon73 said:
ManCitizens. said:
I've just finished the third book

Im guessing this series will pretty much conclude this book and we'll see the return of a major character in the last scene.

This series is running the 2nd half of book 3 and the first Maybe 1/3 of book 4 together as they happened at the same time pal. And yes in answer to your question, it would be crazy if we didn't.

That's what I was thinking, the ending of the epilogue would be the perfect cliff hanger for those that don't read the books.

ManCitizens. said:
bluemoon73 said:
ManCitizens. said:

Im guessing this series will pretty much conclude this book and we'll see the return of a major character in the last scene.

This series is running the 2nd half of book 3 and the first Maybe 1/3 of book 4 together as they happened at the same time pal. And yes in answer to your question, it would be crazy if we didn't.

That's what I was thinking, the ending of the epilogue would be the perfect cliff hanger for those that don't read the books.

Think the series might end with

The sound of Stannis coming to the wall

ManCitizens. said:
bluemoon73 said:
ManCitizens. said:

ive read all the books, the third book quite a few years ago. trying to remember what u guys mean? can u pls explain within a spoiler box?

kinkladz-ade said:
ManCitizens. said:
bluemoon73 said:

ive read all the books, the third book quite a few years ago. trying to remember what u guys mean? can u pls explain within a spoiler box?

I presume he is refering to undead Kat mate and i thought it might end with the Horn sounding from Stannis as he arrives at the wall

bluemoon73 said:
kinkladz-ade said:
ManCitizens. said:

I presume he is refering to undead Kat mate and i thought it might end with the Horn sounding from Stannis as he arrives at the wall

Ah yes. Thank You! I had forgotten how good the ending to this book was!!

bluemoon73 said:
kinkladz-ade said:
ManCitizens. said:

ye I was talking about Kat, it could be either I suppose, the second part of book 3 had a lot of big storylines.

When will Coldhands appear? I've just read elsewhere that HBO's website revealed the name of the second White Walker, but then took it down sharpish. Could this be Coldhands? I want to see him on an undead stag giving it to the mutineers at Craster's!

blueian99 said:
When will Coldhands appear? I've just read elsewhere that HBO's website revealed the name of the second White Walker, but then took it down sharpish. Could this be Coldhands? I want to see him on an undead stag giving it to the mutineers at Craster's!

Not sure, we should have met him when Bran first went through the wall, i thought maybe the wolves will come to the rescue before Jon Snow arrives at Crasters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.