Game of Thrones Season 3

Timmmmahhhh said:
mgreenz97 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Her being my sister wouldn't stop me.

If I was Jamie of course.

GoT chat up lines:

610B45E1-B618-48D2-BAAC-5817A7822D98-6349-000006DFE147003C_zps88054512.jpg

EDIT - poor effort, can't find a bigger image.

22ccc657f4777a86f9234aaeda4d08cb.jpg

Much appreciated.

Second pic looks like Owen Hargreaves

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
was thinking of getting the books, are they as good as the tv series ???

Better, a lot more character depth and loads more background story.

speccybob 8 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

This and this again. It's nice to see the visualization but the books are so much more detailed and intense. Some of the best and most entralling books I've ever read.

acquiesce said:
speccybob 8 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

This and this again. It's nice to see the visualization but the books are so much more detailed and intense. Some of the best and most entralling books I've ever read.

I'm actually at a bit of a loss that I have finished them. Haha

Andouble said:
without a dream said:
Hmmm not overly impressed by the opening episode, they've cut important things for the first time really. Though maybe we'll meet Belwas later on.

Forget where I read it (might have been an interview with the actress who plays Sansa) that said the 3rd season (and probably future seasons) deviate way more from the books than the first 2.

The characters will end up where they are supposed to but the courses they take might be a bit different, for better TV viewing of course.

BullSHIT.

Annoyed at how Selmy was revealed in the first episode, when he's supposed to be truthful at Meereen, but then realised the audience would realise it was him straight away. And he's supposed to have come with Belwas, not on his own.

speccybob 8 said:
acquiesce said:
speccybob 8 said:

I know what you mean. I read the first three last year and am trying to pace the fourth but failing. I know I will finish it and the fifth, then be twiddling my thumbs waiting for Martin to finish the 6th!

acquiesce said:
speccybob 8 said:
acquiesce said:

I know what you mean. I read the first three last year and am trying to pace the fourth but failing. I know I will finish it and the fifth, then be twiddling my thumbs waiting for Martin to finish the 6th!

Could be a long wait! Trying to find something as good. Started Cloud Atlas. Meh, I'm not really arsed about it.

acquiesce said:
speccybob 8 said:
acquiesce said:

I started re-reading them about 3 months ago,so much stuff i had forgot about,Cant wait for Winds of winter, expected 2014 but George Martin never sticks to timescales, Have any of you guys read the dunk and egg tales set in Westeros they might help you from going cold turkey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.