Game of Thrones Season 3

stony said:
I enjoyed it last night and it confirmed that Emilia Clarke who plays Daenerys is fucking gorgeous. What I wasn't expecting was how fit Ygritte is in real life and she's a ginner!!!

Haha defo gonna crack one off if she gets them out :p

bluemoon73 said:
stony said:
I enjoyed it last night and it confirmed that Emilia Clarke who plays Daenerys is fucking gorgeous. What I wasn't expecting was how fit Ygritte is in real life and she's a ginner!!!

I'm hoping Daenerys gets them out again. She looked like a proper little minx in that blue dress.

stony said:
bluemoon73 said:
stony said:

I'm hoping Daenerys gets them out again. She looked like a proper little minx in that blue dress.

She is going out with that fella who created family guy, the lucky bastard, I have to admit though its Cercei that does it for me, man she was hot in the terminator cronicles, she has a none nudity clause though :(

bluemoon73 said:
stony said:
bluemoon73 said:

She is going out with that fella who created family guy, the lucky bastard, I have to admit though its Cercei that does it for me, man she was hot in the terminator cronicles, she has a none nudity clause though :(

I have it under good advisement from a friend that she got them out in 300 and one or two other of her movies (Cercei that is aka Lena Headey). All available on the usual sites.

bluemoon73 said:
I have to admit though its Cercei that does it for me

Her being my sister wouldn't stop me.

If I was Jamie of course.

GoT chat up lines:

610B45E1-B618-48D2-BAAC-5817A7822D98-6349-000006DFE147003C_zps88054512.jpg

EDIT - poor effort, can't find a bigger image.

without a dream said:
Hmmm not overly impressed by the opening episode, they've cut important things for the first time really. Though maybe we'll meet Belwas later on.

Forget where I read it (might have been an interview with the actress who plays Sansa) that said the 3rd season (and probably future seasons) deviate way more from the books than the first 2.

The characters will end up where they are supposed to but the courses they take might be a bit different, for better TV viewing of course.

I hope there is a bit (LOT) of Daenerys and Margaery girl on girl action in the future.

IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!!!

I've read the books, I know it doesn't happen. YET!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.